Kitchens are an integral part of one’s house. It reflects your personality and is also essential for survival. A warm, well-lit, and vibrant kitchen is what everyone desires. But along with the look and feel and design, the practical purpose of the kitchen is also of prime importance. Drawers and cabinets serve as storage and utilitarian spaces. Designing custom kitchen cabinets in Sydney and other parts of Australia is now made easy with many companies that provide state-of-the-art service as far as designing your kitchen is concerned. If you want to buy quality kitchen cabinets at a cheap price, you can always check out their websites.
Types Of Kitchen Cabinets For Your Dream Kitchen:
A lot of effort is needed to build a dream kitchen—from lights to décor to faucets; each piece in the puzzle needs to be placed perfectly to get a seamless picture. There are plenty of little details to check for in your kitchen, but that does not mean you overlook the big aspect—designing custom kitchen cabinets in Sydney or any other part of the world.
Here are a few cabinet designs that you can buy at a cheap price to give your kitchen an ideal look:
- Shaker style: This style is commonly used, comprising five pieces of flat panel that create a framework, with four pieces and a flat centre panel that is the fifth piece. It is popular because of its simple yet classic look which goes with both traditional and contemporary design.
- Louvred: This style has cabinets in horizontal wooden slats. These add a unique look to your kitchen and are similar to a window in its look. They are great for spaces that require a lot of ventilation because most louvered doors have space in between them.
- Distressed: If you are looking for an antique and rustic look for your kitchen, then distressed cabinetry is what you would like. These are available with most manufacturers of custom kitchen cabinets in Sydney. You can buy them, and they will go well with most door styles. You can use different techniques to give the distressed look or can just rub-off the corners of the cabinet doors.
- Inset: As the name suggests, inset-style cabinets have an inset door inside the cabinet frame. Each of the doors needs a lot of precision to be made of the exact size so that it opens and closes correctly. These cabinets do not come very cheap, but their classy look can last for decades.
- Thermofoil: Thermofoil kitchen cabinets are made of medium-density fibreboards (MDF). The doors are then wrapped in a thin sheet of plastic and put under intense heat for sealing. The best feature of these cabinets is that they are durable. They also come very cheap and are mass-produced for commercial use. They are also low on maintenance.
These are some of the standard cabinet styles that you can opt for. You can also go for custom kitchen cabinets in Sydney that mixes a few of these styles.