Thanks to their various characteristics like durability, versatility and resilience, commercial concrete floors have been in great demand in the construction world. As concrete has been a core material for construction, anything made from concrete materials will always have its unique features. The same is the case of commercial concrete floors.
As concrete is versatile in various forms, commercial concrete floors can be customized to suit any colour pattern. Even new colours and designs can be added to the concrete floors literally. This is the main reason why commercial concrete floors have a great scope for different finishes. In fact, Commercial Concrete Floor Finishes can add an extra element of style to your space apart from enhancing your atmosphere aesthetically.
The Various Commercial Concrete Floors:
As commercial concrete floors can be exposed to any environment, their various finish options will take the style quotient to the next level. Here is the list of different commercial concrete floor finishes as given below:
- Colours and dyes: Dyes could be the best finish for your commercial concrete floors. As dyes offer much more vibrant and lively colours like yellow and blue, the same can be mixed and blended with your commercial concrete floors.
- Staining: This is nothing but enhancing the concrete surface. Staining gives rich colours to concrete floors. Acid-based and water-based stains have their own limits of colour patterns.
- Stenciling: Through the advent of stencils, you will be able to add more colours and textures to the commercial concrete floors. Your options are endless when it comes to stenciling.
- The metallic coating: Metallic coating has multiple colour options. This type of coating can add a contemporary look to your commercial concrete floors. On the other hand, metallic epoxy has a lot of pigments to give “the copper look” or “silver look” to the concrete floors.
- Polishing method: Polishing your concrete floors is another way of giving a new fine look to the commercial concrete floors.
- The floor coating: If you want to enhance the commercial concrete floors in an affordable way then you can try epoxy coating. It will bring various colours and textures to the concrete surface. Besides, it will go a long way in protecting commercial concrete floors from stains, grease and other external threats.
No doubt these wide-ranging commercial concrete floor finishes will drive home a strong message: Commercial concrete floor finishes have all the characteristics like durability and versatility to bring new elegance and style to your space.
Advantages & Finishes Of Commercial Concrete Floors:
Let us look into some advantages of commercial concrete floors as follows:
- Affordable: Concrete materials are available easily. Hence, commercial concrete floors cost you a little less.
- Durability: By nature, they are durable and resilient. They can withstand heavy equipment or materials. They are resistant to grease and other tough weather patterns.
- Their versatility: Your commercial concrete floors are versatile, being able to blend in with any environment around.
- Eco-friendly: Because of their durability, you don’t have to replace your existing commercial concrete floors. This will reduce carbon footprint drastically, thereby saving the environment.
With such great advantages and various finishes, commercial concrete floor finishes can be the best choice ever to add elegance and aesthetic beauty to your commercial and personal spaces.