This might be the very first time when you are trying to invest some bucks in the stainless steel press fittings. These fittings are a major part of the plumbing industry and are widely used for covering construction means. Among so many options available in the market, there is a huge craze over the stainless steel version of the press fittings and there are some growing reasons behind those demands. Learning about those points before making an investment is a good call because a lot of your money will be at stake!
Easier and quicker installation for help:
The stainless steel press fittings are known to have a higher connection strength and promising vibration resistance.
- The construction is always convenient and fast, which can also be avoided with on-site welding, rolling groove or threading operations.
- As long you have specialised hydraulic tools widely used, the press connection will get completed without much pain.
- The construction mode of the press fitting always remains fast and convenient and the installation time is likely to be 1/3 of the installation time of the traditional form of pipe fittings.
- It is one way to save time, cost and manpower. So, this one-time installation will have a higher success rate.
Environmental and hygiene protection:
The stainless steel press fittings are made using 304 or 316L stainless steel. These are always considered to be hygienic and also eco-friendly in nature.
- The inner diameter of the current press fittings will remain the same as the inner diameter of the said pipe, which will be an equal-diameter design.
- Furthermore, the pipe’s deformation at the press part will remain small. Therefore, the pressure and flow loss towards the pipe connection remains small and you can easily get that ignored.
Now for the aesthetics and connection diversification:
The press fittings are known to have a wide range of specifications and are designed to be used with different faucets, valves, water pumps, and water metres, to name a few.
- On the other hand, the press fittings can further get connected with multiple existing pipeline systems.
- The press-type version of the stainless steel pipe system is known to have a significant appearance.
- These options can be easily installed to improve the decorative effects and will be concealed.
Long service life and maintenance free:
With the proper service life design and with the higher reliability design of around 50 to 70 years, there is no need for any update once you have installed stainless steel press fittings properly with professional help. There is no need to maintain the pipeline system during the whole service life of the building. It is one proven way in which you get to save a great deal of money. Moreover, this same stage helps in reducing multiple losses to the said limit.
These are some of the reasons for you to use pressed fittings, which are made using top-graded stainless steel raw material. Get the items from reliable manufacturing units only.