You have been looking for an office space for lease in Sydney for a pretty long time now. No matter how many you have tried so far, you are either depressed with the surroundings or with the high-end lease payment they are asking for. However, keeping some basic tips in mind will actually help you to identify and then secure the ideal commercial zone for the company.
So, if you are still confused and don’t know which commercial space to finalize, make sure to focus on these points now as mentioned in this article. Read till the end to get all your queries answered.
Focus on the needs of your office space:
Whenever you are searching for office space for lease in Sydney, you must have a clear spot in mind regarding what your company needs.
- The very first thing to consider is the number of employees who will be working from that space.
- Then you need to focus on the budget you are handling with the commercial space and don’t try to go overboard.
- Apart from these two factors, you need to deal with the availability of parking space. Your employees might bring their bikes or cars with them. So, you need to give them a space to park their rides.
- Moreover, check out the current location of the office space and its close proximity to public transportation.
- Think about some of the quicker expansions as well. Maybe when your business starts to take wings, you would like to address more employees. Can your office space for lease in Sydney handle that pressure and expand according to your will?
Make sure to think about these points first and take a proper look at the buildings after that. Depending on what you need from your office space, the buildings will vary. The prices will vary as well with your choice. For example, mentally prepare yourself to pay extra if you want parking space within office premises.
Shared office space or the traditional lease:
Nowadays, the shared office space for lease in Sydney is booming and becoming the fast choice for those businesses, looking for flexibility. During this economic uncertainty and the risk of the COVID pandemic, not all offices are likely to remain open throughout the year. You never know when you have to start working from home.
- In the case of a traditional lease, you need to take the building for lease for minimum 3 or 5 years. So, even if you are not using the space, you have to pay for it. That’s a loss your company has to bear.
- But, it won’t be the case with co-sharing office spaces. Here, you have to pay for the services on a monthly basis. So, the month you won’t be using the office, you don’t have to pay for it.
If you own a small start-up and are still confused about the commercial space, opting for shared office space for lease in Sydney is always a good call. You will get to use all the official amenities but at half of their original prices!