Delivery is as easy as ordering groceries from the online flower ordering service But while adding items to your cart is easy enough, flower delivery services vary greatly in quality, variety, and shipping capacity. A survey conducted by McKinsey in 2014 concluded that same-day delivery would be the next evolutionary point of parcel logistics. More than half of retailers now offer same day flower delivery in Sydney. This is an ongoing trend that cannot be ignored and online retailers fail to maintain the risk of going out of business. To give you an idea of the importance of this concept for retailers, here is a brief description of five same-day delivery trends:
More retailers are improving:
About 51% of online retailers now offer same-day flower delivery in Sydney. The remaining 49% of online retailers also plan to launch the service within the next five years. Retailers operating on a large scale in densely populated cities are moving fast, especially retailers, to offer same-day delivery as they try to keep pace with the needs of their customers.
The timing of delivery greatly influences buyers ’decisions:
About 64% of customers want to know the estimated delivery time before buying flowers because flowers are needed for a celebration and it is important to keep the flowers fresh. Additionally, 28% of buyers consider delivery time to be the biggest factor when ranking online retailers, and 30% of millennials buy from retailers with a one-day delivery guarantee only.
Customers are willing to pay more for the same-day flower delivery:
If you order flowers on a tight schedule, delivering flowers on the same day can be a relief for you. Flowers will be delivered within a few hours of the same day flower delivery in Sydney which saves you from being embarrassed to forget special occasions like their birthdays or anniversaries in front of your loved ones. Cost is one of the reasons behind the increase in buyers’ choice for same-day delivery. To this end, 72% of online shoppers will use this feature if it is free. What’s more, if the retailer does not offer delivery on the same day, more than 25% of buyers will cancel their order or leave their cart. The most interesting thing is that about 41% of online shoppers are willing to pay more for the same-day flower delivery.
Flower delivery on the same day increases growth:
Same-day flower delivery in Sydney increases productivity and can increase the competitive edge of an online retailer by more than 85%. Flower delivery on the same day guarantees that the fresh and bright flowers displayed on the website will be delivered to your loved one’s doorstep, which rarely happens in the case of flower distribution the next day. As a result, companies that offer same-day deliveries can double their conversion rates and experience significant growth in sales year after year.
Also same-day flower delivery in Sydney allows you to choose a slot in the day to get flower delivery at that particular time. Be it a small occasion or a big celebration of your loved ones, make them memorable by distributing flowers on the same day.