Finding a PPC management company isn’t difficult, but it is difficult to find a good PPC company. There are lots of PPC agencies, and it is important to find the right one that will help you boost your final results. There are many AdWords agencies with only a little or no experience. And you need to put through a test before selecting one.
There are three important things that a good PPC agency gives weightage upon. Those are data, analytics and results. And before hiring one, the three important factors that you should pay attention to, years of expertise, transparency in work and the ability to regain control.
Given below are 10 questions that you should ask a PPC management company before hiring them:
1. What is Google AdWords
Google AdWords agency is a PPC advertising platform and a business can use it to reach its target audience through the Google Search and Google Display Network. Anyone can advertise their products and services on Google, but to get the best out of it, one should hire a PPC management company which can help to optimize the ads more effectively.
2. What is PPC advertising?
PPC means pay-per-click. In this, you pay every time someone clicks on your ad
3. How long your agency has been handling PPC advertising?
The internet is filled with a lot of agencies that promise to provide you with excellent PPC results. But not all are trustworthy, only a seasoned Adwords expert can add value to your business.
4) How effective is PPC marketing
PPC marketing can increase traffic on your website by running your ads on different SERPs and websites. This increases the chances of your income to at least 3-4 times.
5) How does the auction process of Google work?
The auction process follows three steps that are
- When the user types something in the search engine, the AdWord pulls out all the relevant ads related to the keyword using its algorithm.
- The ads then get filtered by Google and the irrelevant ads are removed,
- Out of the remaining, the ad with highest Ad rank will pop in the results of the user.
6) How can you improve and manage Google Quality Score?
Google’s Quality Score is based on keyword, ad text and landing page relevance. It’s better to use fewer keywords and use limited ad groups in order to maintain the highest score. PPC experts should be very familiar with Quality Scores, and how to improve them.
7) What is the click-through rate (CTR)?
It is a ratio that compares the number of people seeing and the number of people clicking on your ad. It can be calculated by dividing the number of clicks by the number of impressions on your site.
8) How does Ad Rank affects CPC?
Ads that appear in a higher rank in the search results generally have a higher CPC than those who appear below in the result. To hold the ad position, you need to pay the minimum amount for CPC.
9) What are the third-party apps that can be used for discovering keywords?
Such third-party apps include Google Keyword Planner Tool, SpyFu, SEMrush, Bing Keyword Research Tool.
10) Who will own my AdWords PPC account?
Make sure that you take ownership of your PPC account once your agreement with the agency ends. If the agency claims to own your account, then they must be kept at a distance.
These are the 10 questions that you must ask a Google AdWords agency before hiring them. Avoiding these may lead to you appointing amateurs, and it may backfire.